So excited to do another year of the gift guide series!
Below are some deets on my favorite splurge (and steal!) gift ideas for your favorite gal…or for yourself!
You can shop each using the links below! THE BEST TIME OF THE YEAR IS HERE!!
1. Aviate “location” hat: From Birmingham to Tampa to LA, these airport-code hats are on-trend and SO cute for the gal who has lots of hometown pride! [Shop these hats here]
2.“Grace Not Perfection” by Emily Ley: the creator of Simplified Planner & DapperDesk, this Tampa mama has perfected imperfection and it’s all wrapped up in this beautifully written book. Bonus points for that insta-worthy cover!
3. Slouchy beanie: This amazing, cozy beanie is under $25 (such a steal!) and will keep you toasty warm and cute.
4. Bauble Bar “Artemis” choker: half bow ribbon choker, half glam girl choker, ALL ADORABLE.
5. Sephora “Give Me Some Bold Lip” kit: oh my gosh. The most perfect collection of dark, bold, and bright lips. Also great because you get plenty of color payout without shelling out the price for a full size!
6. Fun Christmas PJ’s: My husband & I have a tradition to get new Christmas PJ’s each year to wear while we decorate and on Christmas Eve. I *LOVE* This VS sleep tee that says “He sees you when you’re tweeting”! So cute.
7.Old Navy fringe scarf: I wore this in my outfit post last weekend and got tons of compliments! It’s the most perfect pink (but comes in other, more subdued shades as well.) It’s the softest fleece, and the fringe is so on-trend!
8. Ombre quilted vest: I saw this vest at Mall of America and had to PRY myself away! (It’s not exactly practical in tropical climates such as mine..but it’s still on my wish list! #slaveforfashion) The metallic ombre is SO gorgeous in person, and you could easily dress this vest up or down.
9. Statement belt: Wear it with bell-bottoms now and shorts later…and basically pass this baby down to your grandchildren, because it’s always going to be fabulous.
10. Sunday Riley “Power Couple”: this skincare line is EVERYTHING and this holiday boxed collection is a great price for 2 amazing products.
11. The cutest phone cases: Casemate makes some amazing cases for iPhones and this new “tough brilliance” collection is awesome because it combines the protection you want (so you don’t do silly things like crack your screen) with gorgeous, girly details!
12. Apple Watch Series 2: For the person you REALLY want to spoil, this timepiece does way more than tell time..and it’s high on my Christmas list!